Serafin’s Food Market
In 1926 Lawrence and Mary Serafin decided to go into the grocery business.
They looked at 4 different locations for their business. First at 26th and Pennsylvania, around 52nd and French, another around 2000 West 26th St., finally deciding on 24th and Ash Street.
At the time the location bordered a Polish settlement to the north and to the south was a German settlement the area was known as Marvin Town.
Speaking both German and Polish they knew they had found the perfect location.
Halloween at Serafin’s
Facebook photo feed…
#190 - Error validating application. Invalid application ID. Here are some possible solutions to fix the error.